Identity Fraud Insurance
Atlanta Life Is Delivering Valuable Identity Fraud and Theft Protection
Identity theft is the fastest-growing crime in the world. It costs billions of dollars every year on average and takes 165 hours for a victim to regain pre-theft status. Atlanta Life has partnered with PrivacyMaxx, Inc., a technology company that provides both proactive and reactive protection to prevent identity theft crime. PrivacyMaxx’s expertise in internet technology, security analysis, and customer profile monitoring provides the very best in identity theft and privacy services. For your convenience, this identity fraud insurance and theft product can be included with your Atlanta Life renewal policy. Protect you and your family with Identity Fraud insurance coverage.
Promise to Our Partners
Our business is conducted as a three-way partnership; serving as the intermediary between our clients—retail insurance brokers who allow us to find the proper markets for their insured and our carriers—the strategic partners that insure the risks that we place. We carefully select our retail broker partners and focus our resources where our abilities and interests best match.
We commit to our carriers that we will always provide all of the pertinent information that we have regarding any risk being submitted to them. We will never be guilty of failing to furnish information that is germane to underwriting a risk, simply because the underwriter did not ask us the right question.
- Three Ways to Quote: 1) Online, 2) Phone, 3) Email a Specialist
- Trained recovery advocate assigned to all victims
- Advocate performs identity restoration for covered member
- Advocates document, dispute and reverse all fraudulent transactions through a limited power of attorney for all known types of identity theft
- One-year follow-up after victim is back to pre-theft status
- Internet monitoring service scans for personal information commonly sold and traded
- Monitors personal information, including:
- Credit and debit card numbers
- Bank account numbers
- Social Security numbers
- Driver’s license numbers
- Telephone numbers
- Email addresses
- Other sensitive information
Atlanta Life General Agency, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Atlanta Life Insurance Company and is an agency licensed to sell Life, Health, Property, and Casualty for both Personal and Commercial Lines of insurance.