Now, property owners in lower-risk flood zones can opt for private flood insurance with higher coverage limits at affordable rates. This coverage may be an attractive option for:
- Property owners who may have declined coverage issued by the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) because of high premiums and complex underwriting guidelines
- Insureds with a Preferred Risk Policy (PRP) who have chosen not to renew coverage but want to continue their flood protection without exposure to federal surcharges and premium increases
Is EZ Flood Preferred coverage an option for you?
- Coverage in lower-risk flood zones*
- Cost effective alternative to NFIP (Preferred Risk Policy (PRP)
- Customized coverage limits and deductible options
- Replacement cost value for all claims, including contents
- Save an average of 40% vs. NFIP
- Available in all states except AK, DC and KY
- Up to $300,00 building and $100,000 contents coverage
|Flood Insurance Coverage Comparison|
|EZ Flood Preferred||NFIP PRP|
|Max. Building Limit||$300,000||$250,000|
|Max. Personal Property Limit||$100,000||$100,000|
|Claims Settlement||Replacement Cost Value (RCV)||Replacement Cost Value for principal residences and Actual Cost Value for secondary residences|
As a property owner, exploring your flood insurance options enables you to make informed decisions in protecting what matters most-your home, finances and valued possessions.
Atlanta Life General Agency, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Atlanta Life Insurance Company and is an agency licensed to sell Life, Health, Property, and Casualty for both Personal and Commercial Lines of insurance.