Business Owner’s Policy (BOP)
Broad Protection for Your Company
Small Business Owners Insurance protects your property while insuring against liability and loss. If you are like most of us, you want the broadest small business owner’s insurance protection you can get at the most affordable price. Atlanta Life’s Business Owners Policy may be the answer.
A Business Owners Policy (BOP) provides liability protection as well as insurance against property loss, criminal activity against your company, and loss of income due to business interruption. BOP coverage is fundamental insurance for small business owners, or business owners of any size company.
The BOP insurance business owners need combines general business liability coverage with property insurance into one convenient package providing strong coverage and a cost-effective package appropriate for most industries and professions. You can also add additional specialized coverage to enhance your BOP and customize it to your individual business needs.
Who Needs A BOP?
For the most comprehensive bundle of insurance, business owners should consider a BOP. They are the most convenient way to acquire a broad array of critical insurance coverage at the most affordable price. Consider a Business Owner’s Policy if your business exhibits the following characteristics:
- Need some level of basic liability protection
- Have on premise furniture, computers, and other business or personal property
- Need protection from losses due to employee theft or deception
- Own your building and/or the contents housed within the facility
- Maintain electronic company or customer records
- Desire financial protection from disruption due to temporary shut down
Which Professions Should Consider a BOP?
If your company fits within any of the following industries or professions, you should consider a BOP:
- Professional Services (Bookkeepers, Accountants, Lawyers, Consultants)
- Personal Services
- Real Estate Firms or Property Management Companies
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Food Service (Restaurants)
- Technology Related Firms (computer programmers, application services, computer repair/maintenance, database companies, IT firms)
Request a quote for a Business Owners Policy designed for mid-size or small business owners. Insurance coverage at an affordable rate is what Atlanta Life does best.
Atlanta Life General Agency, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Atlanta Life Insurance Company and is an agency licensed to sell Life, Health, Property, and Casualty for both Personal and Commercial Lines of insurance.